Sunday, February 9, 2014

Following Through

So after my post last Sunday, two things happened. A project was introduced in my Creative Writing class that requires us to do something different for the next two weeks that changes our daily routine and (ironically) blog about it. And then I slammed my right thumb in the car door. Though the second one was extremely painful, I took them as friendly signs from the universe to actually follow through with my idea last week. So for the next two weeks I am going to use my left hand, arm, and shoulder for everything I can that I normally don't, partially because I said I would last week, partially because it's become a project for school, and partially because my right thumb has been smashed out of use. It's been a strange week and me and my mom have been laughing at how perfectly it all lined up. As much as my thumb hurts, I'm excited to make a change and see what comes of it :) I'll let you guys know how it's going next week and maybe post the link to my blog for class. Have a great week everyone and watch out for your car doors...

1 comment :

  1. Wow, what a challenge...watch for those car doors!!! Good luck, watch for a treat to keep you going with your challenge!!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete