Sunday, April 6, 2014

Changing Routine

Even after the end of the two weeks of trying to use my arm more, I've kept it going. I've honestly found it fun...I don't know why because it started out awkward and embarassing but the longer I've been doing it, the more fun it's become. Maybe it's because I kinda feel like I'm a little girl again because I'm relearning how to do normal things everyday. I've gradually avoided the use of my left arm more and more since I was younger. About since the time when I stopped going to physical therapy I think I stopped caring so much about doing everything normally because it had gotten to the point where I didn't really believe that was possible most of the time like I've talked about before. But now I like using my left arm. It makes things new and different and makes me switch it up which is always good in life in anything. Getting to the point of following a routine over and over makes life no more fun! Every day's gotta be different. I'm enjoying changing it up and it's good for me too :)

No comments :