Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sleeping

Being as I'm extremely tired, this seemed like an appropriate topic. I'm sure many of you know that it's better to sleep on your back rather than your side...I learned this just months ago and was pretty upset because I always sleep on my side. But I did start trying to sleep on my back and I found that whenever I did, I felt much better the next day. I think especially with my BPI, it's better for my back and shoulder to sleep on my back. Sleeping on my side rolls my shoulder forward even more and I think that might even be contributing to that annoying habit. I'm going to try to start sleeping on my back as much as possible even though it's difficult because I never stay in the same place all night. I encourage you all to try sleeping on your back too because I really do think it makes you feel better, BPI or not. Sleep well everyone and have a great week!

No comments :